Active Souls Podcast
A podcast covering swimming, cycling, running and lots of other sporting activities. The pod is hosted by Josh Stawrowski and Paul Dennett. Both keen amatuer athletes, Josh has been part of tri teams and finished on many age group podiums. Paul has an endurance background, doing many marathons, ultra marathons, long distance triathlons and adventure events. In the podcast they will have guests that share their experiences and offer training tips and advice to listeners.
Active Souls Podcast Episode 25 Sinead Kane (Visual impaired Ultra Runner and Double World Record Holder) – Active Souls Podcast
- Active Souls Podcast Episode 25 Sinead Kane (Visual impaired Ultra Runner and Double World Record Holder)
- Active Souls Podcast Episode 24 End of Race Year Review
- Active Souls Podcast Episode 23 – Adam Newns YPB coaching
- Active Souls Podcast Ep 22 – Jack Pitcher and a debrief of the 'Long Run Home'
- Active Soul Podcast Episode 21 Taryn Roberts Age group triathlete and Kona Qualifier