Active Souls Podcast
A podcast covering swimming, cycling, running and lots of other sporting activities. The pod is hosted by Josh Stawrowski and Paul Dennett. Both keen amatuer athletes, Josh has been part of tri teams and finished on many age group podiums. Paul has an endurance background, doing many marathons, ultra marathons, long distance triathlons and adventure events. In the podcast they will have guests that share their experiences and offer training tips and advice to listeners.
Active Souls podcast Episode 17 (Mark Veale, Chef, Runner, All round nice guy) – Active Souls Podcast
- Active Souls podcast Episode 17 (Mark Veale, Chef, Runner, All round nice guy)
- Active Souls Podcast Episode 16 Christmas Special
- Active souls Podcast Episode 15 – Alex Bright talking about acceptance, resilience and mental strength.
- Active Souls Podcast Episode 14 – This week we talk to Sarah Ashby about all things Parkrun
- Active Souls Podcast Episode 13 – Children's Hospice South West special