Active Souls Podcast
A podcast covering swimming, cycling, running and lots of other sporting activities. The pod is hosted by Josh Stawrowski and Paul Dennett. Both keen amatuer athletes, Josh has been part of tri teams and finished on many age group podiums. Paul has an endurance background, doing many marathons, ultra marathons, long distance triathlons and adventure events. In the podcast they will have guests that share their experiences and offer training tips and advice to listeners.
Active Souls Podcast Ep20 – Charlotte Taylor Green (Elite Marathon Runner) – Active Souls Podcast
- Active Souls Podcast Ep20 – Charlotte Taylor Green (Elite Marathon Runner)
- Active Souls Podcast Ep19 – Kate Grey (Paralympic athlete, World Championship medalist and BBC reporter)
- Active Souls Podcast Ep18 – Brad Cox talks about strength & conditioning for runners and triathletes
- Active Souls podcast Episode 17 (Mark Veale, Chef, Runner, All round nice guy)
- Active Souls Podcast Episode 16 Christmas Special